Responding to the challenge of climate change, the Carbon Neutral Advantage project supports southern industries and communities to establish a competitive advantage and create a sustainable environment for generations to come.
We deliver the project in partnership with the Ministry for the Environment and the Tindall Foundation and are focused on accelerating the uptake of new offsetting techniques and opportunities across the Southland region.
- Lower greenhouse gas emissions
- Cleaner air and healthier communities
- Lower emission transport and safer roads
- Reduced waste and cleaner water
- Smart business practices
- Warm and dry homes across the Southland region
- Stewart Hamilton - NZAS
- Richard Gray - Fonterra
- Jason Franklin - PowerNet
- Glenys Dickson - Community
- Dale Cocker - HW Richardson Group
- Chris Fleck - Real Journeys
- Mark Grover - Rayonier
- Paul Bull - EECA
- Rob Phillips - Environment Southland
- Terry Genet - Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Mark Hamill - Farmer
This group is supported by a diverse range of businesses, institutions and community leaders who provide technical expertise and knowledge.
For more information on this, please contact:
This project is delivered in partnership with The Ministry for the Environment and the Tindall Foundation