If you are thinking about recruitment in your business we can help by connecting you with skilled migrants across the Southland region.
By facilitating the connection between skilled newcomers and Southland businesses, our Skills Placement Programme can support the ongoing success of your business.
What can we offer your business?
- Skilled migrants to meet your business needs who have been interviewed by our Skills Placement Coordinator with 4+ years’ experience in recruitment
- Drive a demand-led approach to attraction and retention of skilled migrants
- Support and resources for employer settlement
- Identify spouses of main principal visa for utilisation and retention of skill
- Support and resources for better attraction, retention, upskilling and utilisation to improve your business
- Provide employers of migrants with advice, information and support to successfully integrate their new migrant staff into the Kiwi workplace
- The opportunity to meet to discuss any challenges with cultural differences, offer free in-house workshops to both Kiwi and migrant staff on settlement and intercultural communication
Next time you have a skills gap in your business don’t hesitate to our Skills Placement Coordinator
If you're looking for further support, we can help!
Fill out our Migrant employment assistance form for job-seeking support