The Skills Placement Programme aims to improve migrant attraction, retention and settlement across the Southland region. If you are looking for additional support on your job-seeking journey, let us know!
We are focused on connecting former international students, skilled migrants and their spouses with local businesses.
If you are new to Southland and looking for work or employment information, here's how we can help:
- Connect your skills with relevant employers, recruiters and organisations
- Provide you with tools to understand the New Zealand workplace
- Share tips and advice for understanding Southland's workplace culture
- Provide targeted workshops and seminars
- Connect you with additional support and resources to create a pathway to employment
Contact our Skills Placement Coordinator today or fill out the Migrant assistance form to support you on your job seeking journey
If you're looking for further support, we can help!
Fill out our Migrant employment assistance form today